Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fantastic Romance Deals!!

click on titles for more information or to buy from Amazon.



**Hot New Release From Author Sarah Daltry**
$0.99(Limited
Time Only
The Quiver of a Kiss: The Seduction of Helen of Troy ~ Historical Romance ~ Hot New Release

This is the story you were never told about Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships. 

A bargaining chip for her father and brothers, Helen learned of seduction and lust but was denied love until one of her suitors, a young Odysseus, showed her a world she had always imagined. Despite her wishes, however, she is married to Menelaus and her fate is decided for her. 

That is until a young man from Troy named Paris ignites in her a desire she cannot control. Together, they will test the power of the gods and give in to passion that will lead them to be remembered throughout history.

18+ for sexual content







**Hot New Release From Author Hildie McQueen**
Beauty And The Highlander ~ Scottish Historical Romance



Carrick Gordon gave his word and now he will marry a lass he's never met. After lying with her long enough to procure an heir he will release her from the marriage bed. She won't fight it. Carrick is certain one look at his marred face and she'll recoil in horror. 

It had to be a cruel joke. Analise Macgregor cannot believe the handsome man is to be her husband. That he rejects her after a wonderful night is hurtful, but not surprising once she sees how Carrick keeps everyone at a distance. 

Will Carrick and Analise get past preconceived perceptions to finally admit their mutual attraction? 










**Hot New Release From Author Cambria Hebert**
$2.99
Tattoo (Take It Off)  ~  Contemporary Romantic Suspense ~ Hot New Release

 A tattoo gets them in trouble... He will get them out. After years of cultivating an undercover identity, Brody West is finally off the case and free to live a life of his own. All that time spent in the company of criminals and killers left him a little jaded... and with an identity crisis. He isn't sure who he is anymore, or who he wants to be.To give him time to think, he takes a few days off to go fishing. On his way out of town, he makes a routine stop at the bank and finds himself flirting with the girl behind the counter. But his flirtation is cut short when criminals burst into the bank and shoot her right before his eyes. In attempt to administer first aid, Brody reveals a tattoo on his back. A mark that will drag him and the girl into the kind of situation he was trying to get away from. But he can't walk away because he's the only thing capable of keeping Taylor alive and bringing down the guys who shot her--guys who are seriously dangerous.







**Hot New Release From Author Rochelle Paige**
$2.99
Hit The Wall (Blythe College) ~ Contemporary Romance ~ Hot New Release

Jackson thought he knew what love was and feels like he missed his chance at happiness. He realizes he wasted his chance by chasing after one-night stands instead of going after what he really wanted. 

Kaylie knows what loss feels like and doesn't want to take a chance on love. She puts up walls to keep her heart protected from experiencing that kind of pain again. 

What happens when a guy who refuses to lose out again meets a girl who resists him as much as she can? Will Jackson be able to hit the wall Kaylie has put up and knock it down?









 ***Hot New Release From Author Sarah Daltry***
Only $0.99
Blue Rose (A Flowering Novel) ~ New Adult Contemporary romance ~ Hot New Release


"Four. My life has been shaped by four people. Four men, to be more specific. My father, my stepfather, my best friend, and my boyfriend. The first two shaped it in horrible ways, but what I am, who I am, is all because of four men." Over the last twenty years, I've learned how to keep secrets. It doesn't really matter, since everyone already seems to think they know everything about me. So I hide. I avoid confrontation, I treat Xanax like a magic pill that will make it all go away, and I become everything they think I am. A slut. A whore. Nothing but trash. I can only name two guys who have ever made me feel like I was more than that. Jack is my best friend and I've loved him since I met him. Now, though, he's in love... with someone else, and I guess I need to get over him. Somehow. And then there's Dave. The guy I never gave a chance. The guy I used almost as much as people used me, because I wanted to pretend I was someone worth loving. Two years have passed since we last spoke, but I don't know how to stop thinking about him. My new therapist is making me face my past, and she tells me that life inevitably changes without our permission. I believe it, but I know what I am. I hear what she's saying to me, and I want to try again with Dave, to help Jack find joy, to love myself, and to move on. I just wonder if anyone can do that, really.   






**Hot New Release From Author Bella Forrest**

$3.99

A Shade Of Vampire 6: A Gate Of Night ~ Paranormal Romance ~ Hot New Release


Welcome back to The Shade...

Derek and Sofia are finally enjoying a well-deserved break. Staying at a resort with good food, sun and sea, Sofia is thrilled to witness Derek's re-introduction to the human world.

They would almost be mistaken for a normal young couple, if it were not for the red-eyed monster lurking in the shadows and watching their every move, waiting for his signal to pounce...

 

No comments: