Sunday, January 05, 2014

Fantastic Romance Deals!




**From Author Amber Kallyn**
Only $.99
Heart of a Vampire (Book Bundle, Books 1-3) ~ Paranormal Romance ~ 9 5 Star Reviews

***Book 1 - Bloodstorm -- When duty forces a shaman to stop a vampire from her revenge, love doesn’t just burn... it bites. 
For two hundred years, Niki DeVeraux has been tracking the monster who murdered her family and made her a vampire. She finally catches up to him only to face more than she bargained for in a too-sexy sheriff who makes her remember she’s still a woman. With duties as Keeper of the peace and Sheriff, Shane Spencer must protect humanity and stop the friction between the local Arcaine races before it turns into an all out blood war. When wolves start turning up dead, the tension between the races grows and suspicion falls on Niki. Shane knows she’s not to blame, and it has nothing to do with the primal urges she stirs within him. Working together, they must stop the hostilities from going over the edge. Trouble is, the desires raging between them might prove more dangerous than the surrounding threats. 
***Book 2 - Hungerstorm -- After centuries alone, can a vampire king trust the woman who's woken his heart? Jordan MacDougal, laird and King of his vampire clan, walks a thin line of civility between his clan and the local shifter pack. When his vampires began to disappear and the wolves accuse the intriguing woman who’s touched his heart of being evil, he discovers that the traitor in his midst may be closer than he thinks. A newly turned vampire, Dalia Jensen wakes to an unusual and frightening new world with no memory of the past year of her life. Accused of working with the Master Vampire who held her prisoner, her inability to remember the truth leaves her reeling under the allegations of vicious past actions. Uncertain of her culpability, she’s unable to trust her own instincts as the reigning Vampire King turns her world upside down. 
When the wolves call for her trial, demanding her life for those killed and tortured during that blank year, Jordan and Dalia must work together to find the truth, and save the love blooming between them. 
***Book 3 - Darkstorm -- After a millennia apart, can two vampires rekindle their love, or will the line between right and wrong keep them apart?Hunted by the demon who imprisoned her for hundreds of years, Ashlyn MacDougal is fleeing with a secret which could destroy her soul. When she runs into her lost love, Connor Gregory, life twists upside down. Thrown together by circumstance, they must resolve their past. With demons after them, Ashlyn and Connor come to find their love still burns. Yet, the secrets she hides, and his duty to his job, might just keep them apart for another eternity.







**From Author Nikki Sex**
Only $.99
Carmen's New York Romance Trilogy ~ Contemporary Romance ~ 38 5 Star Reviews

Kurt Nielsen - a wealthy construction engineer, and New York's most eligible bachelor. Carmen Wilson - a woman who has lost everything, and is on the run for her life. A chance meeting brings these two unlikely partners together. In spite of being complete strangers, intense sexual chemistry overwhelms them, turning their lives upside down. Unfortunately for Kurt, Carmen runs again. 
Carmen has secrets - terrible secrets that she is convinced will make him despise her. How could she possibly reveal the truth to him? Now Kurt is turning the city upside down to find her. But Kurt's not the only one searching for Carmen. Two Federal Agents and her violent, obsessive ex boyfriend also want to get their hands on her. Carmen comes with serious baggage and a host of personal demons. Will Kurt find Carmen before the feds and her ex do? And can Kurt teach her how to love and trust again?







**From Author Katie Ashley**
$3.99
Music of the Heart (Runaway Train) ~ New Adult Romance ~Over 700 5 Star Reviews

For Abby Renard, the plan was supposed to be simple—join her brothers’ band on the last leg of their summer tour and decide if she’s finally ready for the limelight by becoming its fourth member. Of course, she never imagined stumbling onto the wrong tour bus at Rock Nation would accidentally land her in the bed of Jake Slater, the notorious womanizing lead singer of Runaway Train. When he mistakes her for one of his groupie’s, Abby quickly lets him know she sure as hell isn't in his bed on purpose. Jake Slater never imagined the angel who fell into his bed would resist his charms by promptly kneeing him in the balls. Of course, the fact she seems like a prissy choir girl makes her anything but his type. So he is more than surprised when after betting Abby she wouldn’t last a week on their tour bus, she is more than willing to prove him wrong. But as Jake’s personal life begins to implode around him, he finds an unlikely ally in Abby. He’s never met a woman he can talk to, joke with, or most importantly make music with. As the week starts comes to a close, neither Abby nor Jake is ready to let go. Can a sweetheart Country songstress and a bad boy of Rock N Roll actually have a future together?






**From Author Christy Dilg**

$2.99

Forbidden Forever ~ Erotica ~ 26 5 Star Reviews 


Laney Collins has been the wife to Michael for years and even when after his love turned into pure cruelty toward her weight gain she has remained his faithful loving wife. Her love for her daughter Callie and son Kaleb gives her faith that in the end it will all be worth it. After years of not working Laney gets hired on as the assistant for Dr. Chance Turner. The chemistry between them is electric but their marriages keep them apart until one painful evening Laney has had enough and all she can think of is Chance. A steamy affair hidden with lies and secrets turns into a love no longer forbidden. A love that loves her for everything she is and sees the beauty beyond the weight. A love that lasts forever.



Readers rave: 

"Over all this is a great book, I would definitely recommend it." - Our Fictional Boyfriends
 
"I really enjoyed this book - it takes you through so many emotions and you have such empathy . . . I LOVED it." -  Joan A. Torres 

"Such a great book! Its very easy to fall in love with the characters. I have already  reread it. I could not put it down the first or second time I read it" - Amazon Customer









Only $.99

Touring with four rockers is the thing of dreams… At least that is what people tell me. To me those four rockers are my family. They have watched over me from the time I was five years old. Protecting me from my mother and her drunken, drug addict rages. When they made it big they still watched over me. And when my monster of a mother died they took over as my guardians. In the six years since that happened I have watched over the four men that mean everything to me. I take care of them just as they once took care of me. I handle all the dirty work behind the scenes of a rockers life. It isn’t always pretty. At times it can be damn near disgusting, especially when I have to get rid of their one night stands. Ugh! Taking care of them doesn’t bother me though. I mean it’s not like I’m in love with one of them. That would be crazy. Falling for a rocker is NOT smart. Okay, so I’m not smart. I love my guys, and one of them kind of holds my heart in his big old rocker hand. But I’m dealing. I’ve been able to keep it my little secret for years now. I'm not, however, dealing with this bug that I seem to have caught. It scares the hell out of me. I hate doctors, but I’m suddenly more worried about finding out what is wrong with me than what the doctor might do to me. When I get my test results back my life will never be the same again… 
***Because of language and adult situations not suitable for readers under 17***



No comments: