Saturday, December 07, 2013

Fantastic Romance Bargains!!!




**From Authors Jessica Clare, and Jen Frederick**
$3.99
( Limited
Time Only)
Last Hit (Hitman)  ~ Romantic Suspense ~ 18 5 Star reviews 


Nikolai
I have been a contract killer since I was a boy. For years I savored the fear caused by my name, the trembling at the sight of my tattoos. The stars on my knees, the marks on my fingers, the dagger in my neck, all bespoke of danger. If you saw my eyes, it was the last vision you'd have. I have ever been the hunter, never the prey. With her, I am the mark and I am ready to lie down and let her capture me. Opening my small scarred heart to her brings out my enemies. I will carry out one last hit, but if they hurt her, I will bring the world down around their ears.
Daisy
I've been sheltered from the outside world all my life. Homeschooled and farm-raised, I'm so naive that my best friend calls me Pollyanna. I like to believe the best in people. Nikolai is part of this new life, and he's terrifying to me. Not because his eyes are cold or my friend warns me away from him, but because he's the only man that has ever seen the real me beneath the awkwardness. With him, my heart is at risk..and also, my life.






**From Author Mia Sheridan**
Only $.99
Stinger (Sign of Love, Scorpio) ~ New Adult Contemporary Romance ~ Hot New Release 


Grace Hamilton was the girl with a plan. She knew exactly where her life was going and prided herself on always achieving her goals. It was who she was, and how she lived her life. She never stepped outside the lines, and never considered what she might desire and whom she was actually trying so hard to please. Until him… Carson Stinger was a man who didn’t play by any rules except his own. Working in the adult entertainment industry, he didn’t care what others thought, and took each day as it came, no direction, no plan. He knew what women wanted from him and believed it was all he had to offer. Until her… When circumstances forced them to spend several hours together, they walked away changed. But for two people who never should have meshed, overcoming the reality of their vastly different lives wasn’t possible. At least not yet…





**From Author Raine Miller
$3.44
His Perfect Passion ~ Erotic Historical Romance ~ 48 5 Star Reviews  



Darius Rourke has long desired the beautiful and mysterious Marianne, seizing the opportunity to claim her when her family falls on hard times. Darius intuitively understands Marianne's need for direction and is willing to do anything to be the one to give it to her. What he doesn't know is that submission is security for Marianne, helping her to cope with a sin from her past. The wedding night confirms his virgin bride is the passionate woman Darius always dreamed she would be, but the more entangled they become, the harder it is for Darius to play the role of 'master,' for ultimately it will never give him that which he wants most of all—Marianne's love. A confrontation is due for Darius and Marianne who must both face the fears and painful secrets threatening to destroy their fragile love, their future together, and the perfect passion they both crave. ** A Siren Erotic Romance






*From Author Kitty French**
Only $.99
Knight and Play (The Knight Trilogy, Book 3) ~ Erotic Romance ~ Hot Now Release  


There's only one thing in life Lucien Knight really hates, and that's husbands who cheat on their wives.

There's only one problem in Sophie Black's life. Her cheating husband... From the moment Lucien & Sophie meet, the seal is set.Romantic, emotional & intensely erotic, Knight and Play is the perfect read for lovers of international bestsellers Fifty Shades & Bared To You. Let yourself be swept away by Part One of the Knight series from Kitty French, a romance so hot it'll burn your fingers... CEO of Knight Inc. Lucien Knight is catch-your-breath gorgeous and damaged by his troubled past in Norway. All grown up and relocated to London, he's built his empire of adult clubs from the ground up to become the gorgeous patron saint of the sex industry. No one knows the dark childhood secrets that have given Lucien a backbone of steel and a heart encased in ice. No one until Sophie Black, that is... From the moment girl-next-door Sophie accepts the job as Lucien Knight's PA, she understands how Alice must have felt when she tumbled down the rabbit hole. Lucien takes her safe, vanilla life away and plunges her head first into a huge dish of fantasy flavours. Rich, spicy chocolate covered with dark, oozingly lickable sauce? Check. Tutti-frutti with indecently red, glistening cherries on the top? Yes please. Lucien strips away all of Sophie's inhibitions, and when he instructs her to select three new toys, she soon realises he has more than a game of Monopoly on his mind... He's opened the door to a whole new pleasure packed world without limits, and Sophie is utterly intoxicated. But how far is she willing to go? And what happens when she has to step back into reality again?





**From Author Samantha Chase**
Only $.99
The Snowflake Inn ~ Hoilday Romance ~ 16 5 Star Reviews  



A home for the holidays… Grace thought she had finally found a place to belong. Coming off of ten years of tragedy and disappointments, her arrival at The Snowflake Inn finally gives her a reason to have hope for her future and the possibility of her forever-home. Until one man arrives with the power to take it all away.  Versus NOT wanting to be home for the holidays… Riley’s world has been turned upside down. He’s back at the one place that he never wanted to return to and it looks like he may be staying longer than he had planned. Taking over The Snowflake Inn was never his dream, it was his family’s dream for him, and all Riley wants to do is cut his losses and leave. But one fiery red-head has him rethinking everything he had planned. Both Grace and Riley had very different plans for their time at The Snowflake Inn but with the magic of Christmas all around them, and an attraction that they can’t seem to ignore, this could be the perfect time and place for everyone’s dream to come true. 






*From Author Julia Kent**
$.99
 (Limited
Time Only)
Random Acts of Trust ~ Contemporary Romance ~ Hot New Release  



Giving up is hard...but giving in is even harder.When did my life become a demented episode from The Mindy Project? Moving to Boston to begin grad school meant I was supposed to start a new life -- not dig through a past I thought I'd left behind four years ago. But when I saw the poster for Random Acts of Crazy, all I could think about was the drummer, Sam Hinton, the boy I'd loved in high school and who disappeared with my heart. Who knew I'd become the living version of Magic Mike? Seeing Amy Smithson at my gig and watching her win a kiss from my bandmate, Liam, was a gut punch. Four years ago we squared off in a high school debate that had higher stakes than we ever imagined, and here I was...wanting what I'd walked away from. Are there too many secrets between us to allow her to trust me again? And can I trust myself?


No comments: